Staffer Beth loves dreaming up new food combinations. Look for her handiwork in our What’s For Dinner in-store feature, rolling out this week. Here, Beth shares some of her inspiration- may they develop your tastes and skills alongside ours.
- Great textural photos, detailed recipes and very seasonally-focused foods accompanied by lovely stories of her life and inspiration.
- BEAUTIFUL website and photos and seasonal real-food recipes that you can almost taste. They celebrate Meatless Monday weekly using Whole Living recipes.
- More of a ‘Sweets’ focus, but they are lovely rustic desserts filled with fruits and honey and the photos accompany beautifully.
- Alana JUST came out with her own cookbook (that I can’t wait to buy!) and even keeps her own ‘dinner journal.’ The recipes that she puts on her page are things that she’s making for her family. The photos leave something to be desired, but the site is very user friendly (in the way that you don’t have to scroll through the full post to get to the next one. there’s always a ‘jump’ to the recipe). She includes scattered posts focused on tips as well, and she even makes her own butter – a woman after my own heart.
- Real food, step by step photos, and the bright ingredients jump off the page.
- Real food, great lunch packing tips, anti-cancer foods and even PALEO BROWNIES! It is, however, a foreign site so all the recipes are in grams and the site is a bit difficult to navigate. (I JUST found this one so I haven’t had much a chance to explore too much.)”